Friday, August 29, 2008

i literally shut off blogger (my own) and blogspot/livej0urnal/xanga (friends) and facebook and even MSN so that i can put 100% concentration in to my MolGene mid-sem.

(okay, din manage to achieve 100% 'coz for me there is always SLEEP as one of my priorities.)

..........................................

molgene mid-sem is over.
well, at least i know how to do most of the question.
the key word here is, most. hahaa
whatever the result is, i'm glad one is down =]

...........................................

i went home with sore + sleepy eyes @.@
post-exam effect that is gonna take weeks to recuperate. hmph.
ha. wana catch some sleep but my housemate keeps bugging me abt some of her thought on other friends failing module, etc.
not that i'm not interested (for i have always been kay-poh), but i realize she will really bug me with the same topic if i don't appear to be occupied with work.
so i on my laptop and write this blog! lolx. hahaa. no link hor?

..........................................

went to facebook just now and realize my maxthon browser blocks facebook 'coz it constantly detects some errors =S brilliant. so who are those wei hong or alan chan that added me??
hmm, in case u wonder, facebook send ppl whole lot of notification to your e-mail inbox. okay, those option thingy can be edited. but i dunno how can? go ahead laugh laugh laugh all the way u want.
...........................................

this is hilarious: (taken from Zhang Ying's blog)

A conversation between “wood wood” BF & “gentle at heart” GF …

(international phone call)
BF: Hello
GF: U idiot! U gave me the wrong number… Why did u add a 0 in front of the 9? I called twice and couldn’t get through and I thought the uncle bluff me, actually this card cannot call… I even called the enquiry hotline and asked for the country code, then stupidly asked is it common to have a 0 before the 9 for handphone numbers in… And luckily ur intelligent GF went by my instinct and decided that there shouldn’t be a 0 before the 9, and finally got through… *blah blah blah*
BF: *SUPER taken back* Huh, who’s that?
GF: Eh u are… right? (oops can’t be called wrong number right…)
BF: Ya… *still in a daze*
GF: U dunno who I am? I’m ur GF lah.
BF: Why did u start scolding me once u got through, this is overseas call leh…
GF: Ya and u thought ur GF misses u so much, so definitely be very gentle when she calls u right? But I’m really so angry. U gave me a wrong number lor… *went on & on*
BF: *bo bian break into laughter* Hey, I want a refund. I thought I got a gentle GF.
GF: There’s no contract, ha…

(conversation finally became more “normal” after that)

friend iris said, cannot keep looking at such things. will make u wana fall in love blindly one.
lolx.

No comments:

Post a Comment